Friday, April 22, 2011

Pasuquin to Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte 70 Km Ultra Marathon

Last August 29, 2010, I ran my very first ultra marathon, along the scenic roads of Pasuquin to Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte.
My running gear: I am Ninoy Runners shirt from Rudy Project ; CW-X compression shorts ; Nathan hydration belt ; K-Swiss running shoes ; Nike cap ; Garmin Forerunner 305 watch
With my fellow runners, Galo and Edward at Pasuquin bridge
Photobucket
Along Kapurpurawan Rocks, Burgos Ilocos Norte Still along Kapurpurawan Rocks and the South China Sea With Bhrein Salazar and the Bangui Wind Mills at the background
At Cape Bojeador, Burgos Lighthouse
Finally, at the finish line! Saud Beach, Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte Awarding of finishers with my new running friend, Bhrein Salazar and race director Jovie Narcise
With the Bald Runner, Sir Jovie Narcise!

No comments:

Post a Comment